Friday, April 6, 2007


In a passive park in downtown Calgary. A passive park a park in which you can do nothing, they forgot no fun on the sign,

This gets me thinking of what a aggressive park would look like, and what a passive-aggressive park would be like.

Anyway, just spent 5 days in Calgary. Very cold, snowing the whole time. Molly and I where presenting our Queer EYE for the Service Provider, workshop format to folks at the Outrights, queer human rights conference, that went with the Outgames. It was interesting I attended some kewl workshops; Rectal Microbicides 101, Towards a new measurement scale of sexual orientation, Sexual Self-Esteem, Sexism in Gay Language, Queer Ambivalence Toward Gay Marriage and much more.

I met up with folks that I met at Camp FyreFly-Queer youth leadership Camp last summer.....we went out for drinks, hung out, went Karaoke(ing)- good times. We went up the tower and saw the flatlands. Had a spiritual moment in a fab indoor garden in the middle of the city.

I am damn happy I live here. Thanks Grandpa! Where today I got too hot doing homework on my front porch.

No comments: