Thursday, March 15, 2007

Travelling, dating and bangs


wow, since i have been back from Cali..........I have been to Richmond for the Pacific AIDS Network Conference and now up the island for 4 days.

Fun things to do in hotels may be the title of my next book. I love my job

sex is on my mind. Maybe cause I got distracted be the whole more that just sex possibilty in SF.
Which goes down as the wierdest end to a date story. just ask

I want to be able to accept and be supportive of most things but hairless cats are freaky.

I am growing my bangs and I am afraid of them. Dr. Nusbaum was right.

Off to Seattle for the Erotic Art Festival tomorrow, with my mom.

1 comment:

mj said...

richmond, up island, and don't forget paradise in parksville (as opposed to by the dashboard light)

'twas fun travelling with ya, as usual!

-pants